Saturday, October 02, 2010

School Days

Well Lil D has been in school almost a month. Getting into the swing of things has been harder than he thought. Just the routine. "Homework again!!!" "School is boring" then like my parents did to me, I have to go into all the stories of how I use math everyday. Calculating meds doses weights and how important it is. I never calculate meds on my own always have someone else help. Or just call the pharmacy. And since I haven't been on the floor in years the only calculating I do is how long someone has been in the hospital. HAHAHA Being in case management has its perks "like no more math" yeah!!!!! Now I just have to memorize phone numbers. Oh goodie.
Been working on another pair of socks and going shopping today for yarn. I need a bunch of pink stuff, for a new baby girl blanket. Nice to get back to pink. Last girl blanket I made was forest green, dark purple and off white. Not exactly girley but totally my sister.

No comments: