Friday, June 23, 2006

Today has been fun. The whole family went over to my parents friends L and J. We had a really good dinner. Chile relleno. YUM. And now I'm back to work. Well I've finished the poncho for Didi and now half way done with one for Bean. Didis is teal green, her favorite and now the one for Bean is icy blue, her fav. I can't wait to send them off. The next is for Monster , not sure what color to do for her the last fav was lavender. gonna have to call Dink and find out what color to do. But for now I think I've got enough on my plate.
This week we are going camping to LAKE COCHITI her in NM should be interesting. Yeah we get to fish. We'll see if we can actually catch any fish this year last time we went we caught a bird :) HA HA. When I left for work tonight we heard the weirdest sound It had to be like a million FROGS How crazy. tonight we are gonna sneak down there and really check it outWell gotta go back from lunch.

No comments: