Saturday, July 01, 2006

Well we went to ALB for my MRI and EMG. Oh what fun. The EMG they put these little needles in the muscles in my leg to see if they responded.DUH!!! If you can believe it the MRI hurt worse. The first part wasn't bad.I actually fell asleep. SNORE. But then the tech came in and said we need to tape your toes together to keep your hip in the right position for the next part. Well lets talk about pain. My hip doesn't do that any more. I was crying for the whole second part. Lots of prayers were going on. I'm sure thats how I survived. :) It was so difficult. I almost called her but I didn't want to prolong it. Can you believe for about thirty min. AGH. And now I just wait. We went camping to Lake Cochiti. Oh what fun. We went fishing and spent some good family time. Lil D was so great. And now guess what hes lost his first tooth. With alot of pain from an incomong six year molar. Poor little guy. Pictures to follow. Well lunch is over. Hope all is well out there, gotta go

No comments: