Monday, September 25, 2006

New House

Well it looks like we are gonna get our home, FINALLY. We are going to the county tomorrow to get a leteer of approval to have the house on the parents property and then all we need to do is sign the paperwork. AGH what and ordeal. But it will be worth it. We will finally be on our own. Dad is helping me get our finances together and it really looks good on paper!!! Its a miracle. We can't wait to have lil d in his very own room.WOHOO!!
On the knitting front still working on a blanket for lil d for his new room. just squares of all different stuff knitted together. Still working on the corset-t it slow going very tedious. And good intentions and all I've slacked off on the roses for the womens league, OOPS. But I've picked out a fuzzy yarn for the cancer survivors get away and hope to get started on it very soon. Been plugging away on the dishcloths too. I think I'm gonna make a giant one as a bib for one of the uncles. So far we haven't killed each other although its come close. They are very set in their ways. AGH!
I think I need to work on some relaxation therapy thats my third outburst just in this post. Oh well gotta get

No comments: