Sunday, October 08, 2006

BUSY WEEK

Wow its been crazy around here. One of my DGU is very ill and in hosp. And the other is at home with a cold and very onery. Oh well life goes on. Not much knitting going on. I'm working on the dish cloth KAL and finished a cute little kitty. of course MOM stole it. Don't have a pic yet I'll try. And now to fight the boredom at work am working on the textured ball band cloth. Still making the small blocks for Lil D but its slow going. And the corset-t is coming along slowly. K2P2 is not entertaining enough for me gotta keep mixing it up. Oh well its short sleeve any way so I probably wont wear it till spring anyway. Found alot of cute patterns but no serious plans as of yet.
Our house is gonna go thru just waiting on the permits. We went on friday and then there was a power outage that lasted from friday @3pm till Sat 6pm how tedious. No water or any thing we had to dip into the cow trough for the toilets( good weve got that thing). This only reinforces dads reasoning for getting a big gravity tank. So I guess thats the next thing on the list
Gotta get

No comments: