Monday, May 22, 2006

ha ha

A couple went on vacation to a fishing resort in northern Minnesota. The>>husband likes to fish at the crack of dawn; the wife likes to read. One>>morning the husband returns after several hours of fishing and decides to>>take a nap. Although not familiar with the lake, the wife decides to take>>the boat out. She motors out a short distance, anchors and continues to>>read>>her book.>>>>Along comes a game warden in his boat. He pulls up alongside the womanand>>says, "Good morning Ma'am. What are you doing?">>>>Reading a book," she replies, (Thinking, "Isn't that obvious?")>>>>"You're in a restricted fishing area," he informs her.>>>>"I'm sorry officer, but I'm not fishing, I'm reading.">>>>"Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at>>any>>moment. I'll have to write you up.">>>>"If you do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual assault," says the>>woman.>>>>"But I haven't even touched you," says the game warden.>>>>"That's true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could>>start>>at any moment.">>>>"Have a nice day ma'am," and he left.>>>>MORAL: Never argue with a woman who reads. It's likely she can alsothink.>>>>>>>

1 comment:

Chief RZ said...

Unfortunately, some of the last part is too true, and should not be used or threatened.