Monday, May 22, 2006

Well its been a crazy night so far all of my patients are freaking out. but enough about that LilD has been sick, but is on the mend. A dry hacking cough. Even missed school for half of friday he begged to go and didn't last an hour. Coughing so much he got sick. Lucky for Teacher D it was in the restroom. Poor little guy. He looks so pathetic when he's ill. But today running around and being a bratty 6 year old as usual.
Can you believe his kindergarten is having an official graduation with cap and gown. tassels and all. Its too funny, but hes excited. Our weather has been a warm 86 degrees today. Mom and Dad are back again from Cal. with another load, I didn't think they would ever be moved. But the house is actually empty. Still a couple of loads in the garage. BigD doing okay, he'll start his job with the state hospital the first of july. He's excited. And it has good benifits. Looks like my schedules gonna change a little and I'll be on PM shift. 3-11 How fun. :( Hope i can do it with my back. It should be interesting. Well I had better go lunch is over. See ya later:)

No comments: