Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Well its been a long night here in taking a break and so far all of my patients are being good, and sleeping well. Had an interesting Memorial day weekend Worked friday and Saturday night so Sunday I was off. We stayed home and BBQ chicken. My parents took of in the morning and went north and visited a Volcano in N New Mexico. They were celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary. What a great couple. Then today we had friend over and another BBQ(steak this time) YUMMY. then a short nap and off to work. I finally finished the hat for Rs daughter . I swear figuring out how to crochet a little flower took longer than making the hat itself. Im usually a knitter, so the hat was the easy part. R loved it and I'll see Aud in it sometime this week. I also finished the poncho. It turned out good, but I don't know if I've got enough nerve to wear a poncho even with the fringe. But it was good practice. I'm gonna make one for each of my neices. So I guess I had better go shopping for some yarn. Didi-Teal, Bean-dark blue, Monster-purple. Fun Fun Fun. Well breaks over good night:)

1 comment:

Naturegirl said...

Oh and while you're at it make me a poncho..crm. shade cotton yarn that loopy kind!:)