Saturday, July 22, 2006

From left to right Well this #1pic is Monsters Poncho. I started making this one the other day and it has 30 stitiches. Unknown to me the pattern I chose to do to " mix it up " cause its the same color as Beans#3 So knit 3 border,k1,k2tog,yo1,k1,repeat til last 3k turn k3 purl accross k last 3 and it turned itself into this parralelogram how cute is that. It makes a natural cut of a poncho. #2 is for Didi-teal her favorite color. This is one I had made and it grew to an enormous size,it was too big for me... So after many tears ripped it out started over and Voila'. #3Beans started second and then put on hold till after the redo and then loking at the calendar noticed that her B-day was last in the row . So then on to Monsters which is still in progress.










I bought the yarn for the clapotis(shawl) that next on my list, but I think its the wrong color yarn Agh.

No comments: