Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Finally off for a day!!!


I'm finally off today. Wow what a long week. Its really a drain working night shift. I'm thankfull that Lil D has been out of school, so I don't have to try to keep up with his schedule too. Agh. We've been doing alot of fishing and will probably go again tomorrow. Give the nerd something to do for summer break. Its hard living so far from town, to keep him entertained. Tonight we are going to a friends to watch rodeo practice. That should be interesting... Pics to follow.

This pic is of lil d just messing around. Now he thinks he has super powers due to watching "Sky HIgh" A kids movie about super heros. Its actually a pretty cool movie.

I've signed up with a color swap and am so excited. I can't wait to get shopping. Its gonna be so fun. Oh yeah the pattern I was using for MONSTERS poncho turned out to be bogus. Two paralelograms that are exactly the same can not match up to make a poncho.. FROGGED it and now am starting over. Straight knit stich. Gotta get it done fast. Only have 2 days to finish knitting sew it and embelish it with the fun fur and then mail it. Talk about cutting it close. In fact I had better get off of here.:)

No comments: