Friday, July 14, 2006

Well we fishing again this time caught nothing. All the local lakes have lost too much water and we were pulling up weeds. AGH how frustrating. The only thing I did get was a tan. We even took the dogs with us. Oh what fun. They were actually very good. Lil D is really good a caasting out and even was hooking his own worms. What a little man. I'm back at work now Yipee!!!. Just plugging along. My sis Dink is going back to school. I'm so proud of her shes super smart and gonna be a great nurse. :) Well pictures of our fishing trip to follow as soon as I can get the home comp up and running, and download from the camera. Still working on BEANs poncho. And have yet to start on MONSTERS, gonna have to start hers now in order to get it done in time. Oh well I've got some days off I should be able to get it done pretty quick. I have joined a new knitting group and they make some strange french scarf called "CLAPOTIS" Its actually shaped like a paralelogram not rectangle and more wide. It should be interesting. Im trying to figure out what yarn to use. Color I want dark. Most that are so pretty are in and ombre( coregated) and silky yarn. budget is an issue so I'm gonna shop around. Well I had better get on going. Lunch is over

No comments: