Saturday, August 05, 2006

Finished Monsters poncho and have it ready to send off. Didi got hers in the mail and was so excited to get it. She saved the package and opened it in front of her friends at ther party. She couldn't believe that it was made just for her. She doesn't remember all the blankets and the sweater I made for her. Oh well. I'll be sending off the package to texas on monday. The box almost weighs thirty pounds. Hand me downs for cousin Pres. and gonna pack the stuff for Monster in the middle. She will be surprised for sure. Now just have to wait forBeans b-day to send hers off. I'm sure shes anxious to see what Auntie made for her since big sis got something allready. Maybee I should send a gag gift ahead HMM. Well LilD is getting more and more anxoius for school to start. Hes going crazy at home. We tried to go camping and had a terible storm that wiped out or tent. Poor little gut. He didn't even get very long to fish. We will probably go on my next day off. Big D caught two fish. And I sat and knitted allmost the whole time. I am allmost finished with a pretty shawl/scarf called " clapotis " I have done it in black and it is turning out very pretty. Well i had better get back to work breaks over.

No comments: