Thursday, August 10, 2006

Well I finished THE CLAPOTIS Pronounced: clap-oh-tee. It turned out gorgeous. I'm so excited I can't wait to get some really nice ombre/mix yarn and do another. Of course still having probs posting pictures. AGH ! Next project is a cute sweater for LilD in Lion Brand Homespun colors Colonial- dark blue and black (forgot the fancy name. He picked out the colors they are his favorite. I had to since all the last projects were for the neices.
We are all doing well and enjoying the RAINY DROUGHT.. Go figure. some of the local roads by our house are washed out. I finally got to mail off my neice MONSTERs poncho. Can't wait for the reaction. Well is almost scholl time oh dear. Lil d is so very excited, He can't wait to get started back up. I'm afraid this summer has been a little boring. Esp with me working nights and sleeping days. He's hanging in there though. New news on the home front. My two great uncles are going to come and live with us. It should be interesting. At least a couple of months. Due to having to order and wait for set up of there new mobile home. They possibly have a buyer for there home in Yucca Valley CAL. But otherwise its been same old, same old. So I'll sign off :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on Clapotis! I love mine and wear it a few times a week. Mind you, we are in winter down here :)

Christine said...

I can't wait to see your clapotis! (I still pronounce it wrong, clap-oh-tis, ah well!) Did you know I used to live in NM for a while and experienced the scorpions out there too? (just outside, not in my knitting bag) I used to live outside Alb. between Moriarty and Edgewood. I went through Las Vegas NM many times!
Thanks for stopping by my blog, I had such fun looking at you and LilD's fish photos!