Saturday, August 26, 2006

Well I've been working on a corset-t from knitty gritty. Its knitting up very nicely. I'm on a serious budget and am doing it in an acrylic from my stash. So we'll see how it goes. The neckline is in dusty rose and the body in a lighter rose color. Very girlie, and its actually for me. The pattern is so very easy. I might even make one for my sisters hmmm... if they have been good. LilD has finished his first week of school and survived. The teacher loves him, "he' so good and smart"Wait till the honey moon is over.I can see a difference in him. He seems much more mature, and helpful in the classroom. Hopefull it'll stick. Hes a good kid. He called home with the teachers help to say his stomach hurt, an old excuse from last year whenever they are getting into writing. Teacher was thinking maybe he is worried about the letters and doesn't want to make mistakes. So practice, practice, practice.
My Mom and Dad are so funny. We have some cows visiting and the owner brought over a small ATV to let Dad keep an eye on them. So here my parents are driving around on the ATV and mending fences with a little wagon on the back and their dog Patch in between them. Not the picture you would expect. I laughed histerically when Mom told me what they had been up to . Too bad I was asleep a picture would have been great. I might just have to " wreak" a part of the fence just to catch them at it again. For prosperity. HAHAHA.
Oh yeah still working on the dishclothes I have finished a kitty one in burgundy
blue cabled stitch jan mid month
and in progress aug mid month burgundy and ecru very cool and enjoying it alot. All these new and interesting patterns. Can't wait to apply them to a blanket or sweater.:)

No comments: