Friday, November 17, 2006

AGH!!!

Well I'm pretty much disgusted with our mobile home dealer. He must have all the time in the world. I called him to see if it was worth my time to come in to sign the papers that are supposedly to be ready today and NO ANSWER!. How frustrating. I think I'm gonna go and park in the lot tomorrow and wait for him. HMMM that would be so funny. I am so ready to just get this overwith. We are going crazy. Stuffed in one room. Everything is so disorganized. I'm gonna go nuts. I can't even put our clothes away. And we had to pull out the winter clothes so now till the laundry gets caught up HAHAHA. I have laundry baskets piled on laundry baskets.
The only saving grace is there are enough baskets to go around. Well if you don't count the pile of clothes behind the door. Oh dear the world is going to end.

Well we are getting ready for family. My two sisters and their families are coming for T-day. This should be interesting.One will stay in the 5th wheel and one in my dads office which I am personally gonna call NEAT to come in and clean him up. OH MY GOODNESS. I was looking for a manilla folder and looked in the file cabinet drawers and guess whats in them Only one large drawer has any papers in it. One has lightbulbs and the rest are practically empty. I could scream. I teased him over the phone. That "I was gonna tidy up" I think he had a coronary on the other end. But seriously I wouldn't but somebody should. :o) He is such a nerd everything is up on top unorganized/organized per his specifications. And my sister is supposed to sleep in there with a three year old. Ha he will " clean sweep " it for him. They are all gonna stay for about a week it should be lots of fun. I'm actually gonna be off for a couple of the days so I can visit. And show them the sites. (that should take 1/2 a day) this town is small.
Well I had probably better go. lunch is over yum yum

OH yeah the knitting: still working on the baby sweater, almost done just need to make the sleeves. Then I can do the last KAL and maybe this one too. I put the sweater on my dishcloth needles and I can not give up. (as I drag myself across the floor to the needles). Also considering making a few scarves for the staff at work. That could be fun. We'll see. LIL Sis mailed me she needs to make " cheeta girl" ponchos for dau and friends maybe 8 of them. What a nerd. See if I can help.

No comments: