Saturday, November 25, 2006

Well we made it

The holdiay is over and we all survived. We had a fabulous time actually. The kids had so much fun playing around and going on a hike on the back mountain. I even got to teach my three neices some knitting. They were great students. The only drawback is couldn't get my sisters to even try. So hopefully the girls do okay w/o someone to trouble shoot with them. They were so cute. I even made the needles for them. The two older ones were allready taught by there other Grandma. But they had some really long needles. And they all really liked my BAmboo clovers. So to walmart buy a dowel ,some beads, glue gun, a pencil sharpener and sanding and VOILA! new needles. They really liked them. We even made some beaded stitch markers. Those girls are quite knitty if I do say so myself. Wish they were closer :(
The family was all there except my great uncle J, Hes back in the hospital. Oh dear lord protect and keep him. He was sick again and still going to undergo tests to figure out whats wrong.

Almost ready to start piecing together the sweater for my friends baby.I got to see her and hold her the other day OMG what a doll. I can feel the wheels turning on all the things I could make for her... Well see...

Well I started my new job. Did one day of orientation on tuesday. It was not too bad. I can't wait till I know all the paperwork. I work my old job fri sat and sun night then no more Yeah!!! Its not too bad its just with our schedule now its really not working out. Big d has to be at work early and its acctually the time I'm supposed to GET OFF of work. So a change is in order. ANd now I just have to work three days. WoHoo, in case you didn't notice yes I am excited.

No comments: