Monday, November 27, 2006

Todays the day, the day you can be anything SHOW!!!!!

Okay have I watched BLUES CLUES too many times? Or what? But any way today is my last day to work for agency as a nurse. I am going staff at the local hospital and I am soooo ready. I am


Wow I can't belive I wrote that almost two months ago. But you know what its been a crazy time. The holidays have come and gone. My dear uncle J has passed away. My other uncle B is having a pretty hard time dealing with losing his companion of 50 some years. Now hes the last brother left. So difficult. It was really hard to be festive this Christmas. But for the kiddo we pulled it off. NOW the good news the house is here can you belive it. But no electric or gas, The gas tank is sitting in the yard and the inspector is " on his way". Or as they say in New Mexico "menana"( i think there is supposed to be and accent on top of one of those letters but Oh well.)
We are all finally on the end of the cold that never ends and are just working in between snow storms, drfts and overall crazy weather. But we are surviving. AGH its gonna drive me crazy to not be in that house. Its just sitting down there cold and dark. We've allready put some furniture in. And just can't wait. Lil D's room is gonna be spider man and guess what the guest bathroom too :o) isn't that great... no its really not that bad. Hopefully we can get some pics uploaded soon. My computer is on the fritz and so thats why its been so long since my last posting. 11-27-06. We miss everyone and hope you all had a great holiday. huggs and prayers to all.

On the knitting front. Can you beleive I still have not finished the corset-t? still in my bag. I have however finished knitting a bunch of dishcloths to match our new kitchen. Peaches and cream. browns and greens. I received small cuts of favorite yarns from one of my on line KAL and my son decided to pack them in his toys, So that package must wait. I was gonna make a funky scarf. I finished a cool scarf for my husband its done in modular kintting and I forgot the pattern name. But he wore it one day to work and every one wants one now. AGH! No time.! My next project will be to make some simple lacy curtains for the kitchen. And trying to make some of those preprinted pillow cases from Wally world. they and done in very simple dark gold filigre. Its gonna look nice on our new bed. I've really just been making some little goofy things. Slippers for me and my son. a small pocket for my mom to sew in her new sweater. Trid some socks. AGH gotta get good yarn... Oh well gotta jet I will try to update weekly :o)

No comments: