Friday, November 10, 2006

Allmost. but not yet

Can you believe we got told the paperwork for the house would be ready. We get to the office to sign, and its not even filled out right. The address is worng, phone number wrong. And blnks all over!!!! Like I'm stupid enough to sign a contract with blanks all over it, I don't think so.
So any way the preparations for Thanksgiving are underway. The sisters are coming out to visit. Should be interesting. The menu being prepared. And all the while the great uncles are just plugging along, Uncle J is geeting better. but had gotten a touch of the stomach flu. What a grouch ha. We all had it what a bummer and we thought he came home late enough it wouldn't hit him. But dad the last one and him both got it. Both have recovered thank goodness. Mom Big d and Lild, uncle B and I all got it, and I think we got it the worst. :( But now all are healty. It has certainally been a chalenge taking care of the two guys, but it easier now that Uncle J is home, at least they can be together. We are still waiting for test results.

On the house again the Rocky Road Gravel is gonna come out this week to put the foundation, septic and dig the trenches for the lines, YIPEE!!!! Now its just hurry up and wait. I'm gonna go crazy this paperwork stuff is just a total mess.

On the knitting front. I am working on a small sweater for my friends DAU I all ready made a hat, mittens and scarf. Also printed the Dishcloth KAL its a turkey but I haven't started it. Cause the lil sweater is on my Bamboo needles. Still working on the Coset-t from Knitty gritty. Oh this is so slow. This will not be a FO for a long time. Oh yeah I made the cutest thing the other day. We use the coffee pot for hot water only, and use instant coffee or tea whatever we want. Well the coffee pot took a dump and so we've been using the teakettle. Well My mom has this cute Mikasa one shes had forever, and it is enamel over metal. But on the lid it has this little pointy bronze handle. So I made it a cozy. Its brown P&C cotton.and it turned out so cute. pics to follow soon. My mom had a fit. She loves that knida stuff. And it really needed it, Big d burned his finger on it the other morning, half asleep trying to make coffee @ 0600 in the morning.

Speeking of Big d NEW JOB started this last week. He's oriented all week and now will start in the morning. One of the AM nurses is so sweet and agreed to come in @0530 so I could get out of here to go and get him. Oh well I had better go .

1 comment:

Enid said...

Hey thanks for letting know... My husband think he can do it,, Ha! we shall see, I do hope the weather is good by Thanksgiving. Our friend from Vegas,NV. is comming to the cabin on 12/23 with us ,so that is when we will meet the babies. So we will be twice at the cabin this year. we are at the canyon in Blue Heaven in techolote creek. I hope we don't encounter any montain cat, we did saw a momma bear and the cub last time...awww!