Monday, November 13, 2006

Todays the day

Well hopefully anyway. The guy at the mobile home place is supposed to have the paperwork for us to sign. Again... Lets hope its for real this time. How frusrtating. But on a lighter note. Big d loves his new job. Worked all weekend. Finally getting out and away from the house, for which he is thankful. The great uncles are alot of work. And very stuborn. AGH.
Still knitting away on the sweater for my friends lil girlie, and found a pattern for some leggings. I think she love 'em. All in pink. I forgot My mom went to Santa Fe and went to hobby lobby. She set me up. Ten new skeins of P&C. fall colors. Dad about had a coniption fit. But he has been enjoying alos waiting and guessing what the next KAL will look like. So he did not have that bad of a cow.
We allready have plotted out where we are gonna put our house. Markers and everything. Every time we drive up the driveway. We stop and ask Lil d " whats going there" to which now he answers in a bored tone" our house" poor little guy. I feel like this is taking forever, I can't imagine how he feels. He probably thought it would never happen.
Well I am going for my drug screen and health screen in the am and hopefully can schedule a few days for the rest of this month. I have yet to notify my current boss. I'm just gonna cut back to one day a week w/them till I am for sure on the schedule. Its gonna drive me crazy. But it would be even more crazy to stay where I am. I don't feel like I belong anywhere, my opinion doesn't count and I can get canceled at any time. I am sick of worrying if I'm gonna get enough hours. And even right now I'm really not. Only 32 hrs a week. At the hospital Its for sure 36 and if I want 48 its up to me. And now with Big d working I have to leave an hour early, missing an hour of work really cuts into the pocketbook. Esp when your not getting enough hours to start out. Only thing I'll miss is working upstairs. Most of the staff is very friendly and I've been working with them for over a year now. They are very supportive and friendly.

No comments: