Sunday, November 19, 2006

HAPPY T_DAY

Well they made it home. Both sisters and their children are here. The kids are having a fabulous time. Chasing each other around. 13,9,8,6,and almost 3. What a group. They are running around like no time has passed at all. Even the donkey made it. Poor girl, we had to leave her in the trailer for tonight due to the cold and being allready dark when they arrived. We couldn't set up the corral. We will see how she does tomorrow. What a climate change from Cal to NM.
Oh the poor uncles, I don't think they have really been around this many crazy kids at once. They are probably in shock. Hopefully its not too hard on UJ. He is recovering slowly from his hospital stay. But he doesn't sound well. The doctor says the fluid sounds like its coming back (in his chest). I'm not even sure he will make it w/o a visit to the ER before
T-day.

I start a day of orientation at the hospital this week. Hopefully It goes well. I'm kinda nervous. But most of the staff is friendly and seem happy that I'll be joining them. I am gonna miss working at the state. Its been fun and I really like the staff I work with on two of the days. But I am certain this move is for the best. I really feel disconected from Nursing and ownership of my Job. Agency just offers none of what I need now. And now the new hours I'll be working will make all the diffference. I will work 3 days a week and only need my grandma and grandpa to worry about the squirt for school one day a week.

On to knitting news. I am almost done with the sweater for KandC's baby g. Its gonna be so cute. I just have the sleeves and to sew the whole thing up. AGH my needles have been on this project for too long. I missed the turkey KAL and now they just started another one. Gotta get moving on. Still have the corset-t, oh how slow can this be. I am also really considering making a bunch of fetching for my neices. they would love 'em weel see.

On the house front. Can you believe they redid the paperwork and they DID IT WRONG! At least they figured it out before I came down to sign.OMG. I am supposed to sign now on MONDAY well see how it goes. Gotta get :o)

No comments: